- most celebrities: ok i guess my fans can take pictures with me but don't let them touch me
- taylor swift: LET ME HUG THEM
- taylor swift: I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU
- taylor swift: Stalks fans around nashville so she can meet them
- taylor swift: sometimes they try to pull me into the pit or take my shoes off which is strange but very passionate i appreciate it
- taylor swift: surprises fan at wedding shower
- taylor swift: punches security guard to reach her fans
- taylor swift: follows us on tumblr
- taylor swift: nEVER LEAVE ME I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE THE LONGEST AND BEST RELATIONSHIP IVE EVER HAD
Wow, thank you so much. I hope I get the time to do it, and I hope I can do your incredible story justice!
asked by wondermentsoftheworld
Yeah, the caterpillar was breathtaking. My only hesitation with that one is that it’s incredibly emotional and personal, and i don’t want to over-cinematize it by making it into a trailer. if i can figure out a way to balance between the tenderness in the story without making a dull trailer, then i’ll go for it. but i don’t want to take anything away from the amazing story by trying to hollywood-ize it (if that makes sense) and i don’t know if i’ll be good enough at these trailers to walk that fine line.
asked by Anonymous
if people could look into my eyes and see how many times i’ve sat down and cried in the shower and how many times i have felt empty and how many times i’ve stroked metal paintbrushes across my arm and how many times in my head i was standing at the exit sign, their eyes would see more tears than today’s afternoon thunderstorm