1. What is one thing you will never do again?
Ziplining. That shit was awful.
2. Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy?
Twice as happy. No question
3. What happened the last time you cried?
I honestly can’t remember the last time I cried. I’ve just been numb for the last few months - no major highs or lows.
4. What happened the time in your life when you were the most nervous to do something?
Telling my grandma about my depression. I had chosen not to tell her any of it, and had been lying to her for years.
5. What would your parents be surprised to learn about you?
How bad some days got. Like I’d tell them when things were getting worse, but I never really told them when I’d hit rock bottom.
6. What’s your worst habit?
I absolutely hate confrontation. I’ll be silently miserable for years and just let things fester to avoid having to actually speak up about something.
7. What superpower would you have for one day?
I would love to be able to read people’s minds. Or maybe teleport.
8. What fictional character do you have the biggest crush on?
Gotta go with high-school Nathan Scott.
9. Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world?
A mansion in Los Angeles.
10. What is your most bizarre pet peeve?
Cotton balls. I hate them so much.
11. Who knows you the best?
I don’t think anyone really knows all of the “true” me, but I guess my friend Katie would be closest.
12. What after school activities did you do in high school?
Just about everything…I was that girl: student body vice president, captain of the basketball team, homecoming princess, prom committee, debate team, cross country, spirit commissioner.
13. What “most likely to” superlative would you be most honored to receive?
I would have liked to have gotten “most likely to win a Grammy” but I can’t sing in front of people, so….#awk. I actually won “most likely to bleed red and blue” (our school colors)
14. What’s the last book you really loved?
The Perks of Being A Wallflower
15. What was the greatest television show of all time?
One Tree Hill.
16. What’s been your favorite age so far?
I think 17 was the easiest year.
17. If you could go back in time, what is one piece of advice you would give your younger self?
I would tell 5-year-old me to take advantage of every second you have with Grandpa. You only have a couple years left with him, but he will inspire you for the rest of your life.
I would tell 10-year-old me that no, you didn’t do anything to deserve the kids being so mean to you.
I would tell 14-year-old me not to quit soccer. I’d tell her how talented she was and how she could get a college scholarship if she just kept playing.
I would tell 15-year-old me not to stop dancing. She’ll regret it for the rest of her life.
And I would tell 18-year-old me that it will get better. Write the letters, walk out to the bridge, then turn around and walk back. The hurt you feel, the emptiness that seems like it will never end; it will all get better. You’re going to get through this, you’re going to fight through this. Let yourself feel everything you need to feel, listen to as many hours of music as you need to, but never, never give up. In a few months, you’re going to fly your ass across the country to a Demi Lovato concert in Cleveland, and those 2 hours of music will remind you why you fought so hard. You’ll spend the night in a room full of strangers, and know that you are a warrior. You fought through everything, and you won. You are a warrior.
18. What one thing would you be most disappointed if you never got to experience it?
Someone telling me I’ve changed their life for the better.
19. Apologize or ask permission?
20. Unlimited love or money?
Honestly, money. I know that sounds horrible but I already have the love.
21. If you knew you would die in one week, what would you do?
Spend the last week of my life making as many dreams come true as possible.
22. What’s your most listened to song?
Hall of Fame - The Script
23. Beach vacation or European vacation?
24. If you could have been a child prodigy what would you have wanted to be skilled at?
25. What’s the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
Book Fifth Harmony for an afternoon, just to hang out.
26. What celebrity would you trade lives with?
Jacob Artist. I’d be able to sing, dance, act, and I’d be one sexy individual.
27. If you were a performing artist, what would you title your first album?
28. What story do your friends still give you crap about?
Crashing a dirtbike into a barbed wire fence.
29. If earth could only have one condiment for the rest of time, what would you pick to keep around?
Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce
30. What is the ideal number of people to have over on a Friday night?
31. What was the worst age you’ve been so far?
18 was by far the hardest year of my life.
32. What is your weirdest dealbreaker?
Long hair. I really hate guys with long hair.
33. What fictional character reminds you most of yourself?
Charlie, from Perks of Being A Wallflower
34. Do you believe in karma?
Not really. Too many bad things have happened to innocent people.
35. What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
BARNEY WAS MY SHIT.
36. What is the weirdest thing you find attractive in a person?
I can’t think of anything weird…I like generic. Abs, eyes, arms, sense of humor, hygiene.
37. What Jeopardy! category would you clear, no problem?
38. What is something you’re superstitious about?
I’m not really superstitious. I’m just scared of everything.
39. What is the scariest experience you have ever had?
My high school got bombed during my sophomore class, and the first bomb went off right outside my classroom.
40. Who is a non-politician you wish would run for office?
41. What cheesey song do you have memorized?
Literally half my iTunes library is memorized. Cheesiest would probably be Vamos A La Playa.
42. What one dead person would you most like to have dinner with, if it were possible?
43. Do you think it’s important to stay up to date with the news?
I guess so.
44. What is the best present you’ve ever received?
I don’t really know. I guess my playstation.
45. Would you give up one of your fingers if it meant you’d have free wifi wherever you go, for the rest of your life?
No. I need every finger I have for writing and basketball.
46. What’s the first thing you’d do if you were the opposite sex for one day?
Dunk a basketball.
47. If someone told you you could give one person a present and your budget was unlimited–what present would you get and for whom?
I would get my mom a private jet so she could visit her mom in Ireland whenever she wants.
48. What is the nicest thing someone could say about you?
That I’m a good singer.
49. Giant house in a subdivision or tiny house somewhere with a view?
Tiny house with a view.
50. What is the weirdest quirk your family has?
My dad is obsessed with safety. He’s a bit paranoid.